Everybody can not be a multi millionaire who can easily cough out millions of dollars just to buy Gucci wears.
An average Citizen will be in a better position to explain to you what it takes to save up some bucks in a bid to buy a car. When you finally have the money, making some mistakes can be costly; you may end up regretting buying a liability instead of a car.
This post is for you if you want to purchase a car. It is advised you go with a professional who can run the checks for you. If you must do it on your own, here are what you must always do.
1. Before buying, before starting the car, check the engine oil and it’s colour. If it’s light brown, the oil is good; if it’s black that’s a problem, it means it’s overdue for servicing.
2. Check the water can to see if there is water in the radiator.
3. Check for rough wiring and ask the owner why the wirings are rough; bad wiring can cause electrical issues in your car.
4. Go beneath the car as well, check for engine oil leaks, transmission leaks and water leaks.
5. Check for rusts. Rusts are not good for cars. It can cause leaks in cars.
6. Start the car and look at the colour of the smoke that comes out of the exhaust pipe when you rev the car. If it’s white smoke the engine is gone, if it’s black there are different causes.
7. After you start the car, engage the gear to D or R. If it doesn’t move there is a problem.
8. Everything in the car must not be perfect, if you see some issues you can simply renegotiate the price and get the car issues fixed.
9. Don’t be in a haste to buy any car and don’t see it as a hard thing to say you don’t want to buy.
10. Ensure you do all the necessary checks and reach to an agreement before making any payment.
Add more opinions on inspecting a car before buying.